Thread: What is life?
View Single Post
Old 27-02-2007, 03:12 PM
cweiters

Thank you Blair2be for this post wonderful interpretation of life. I too feel we are powerful energy forces contained within this body as we undergo this metamorphosis we call life we learn that our boundaries are endless.

Evatini I believe as we encounter kindred spirits we recognize each other, as we would recognize ourselves when looking in a mirror. Each of us are reflection of the other being from the same energy force field that flow through each and every one of us, this is why we much love one another. We are all apart of the collective whole from which we all come from.

Quote:
One thing seems for certain, life is energy and energy flows; from one aspect/facet/manifestation to the next. This physical representation of self (“earth life”)

I have experienced this flow of energy being set free, out of the shell, free to enjoy the splendor of the universe. Happiness, Peace, Love, Faith etc.. all take on an entirely different form when this body is not holding our energy captive as we travel through our earthly life.

Love to all
cw