View Single Post
Old 29-12-2017, 05:58 PM
Knower

You are right we continue to affirm till it manifests but if the manifestation doesn't come or we are still experiencing what we don't want then we should perhaps look at our affirmation wording. What is the wording giving attention{power} to? Is the wording ok but we aren't accepting it?
Watch the video and maybe you will see what you are calling nonsense makes total sense. People have trouble doing affirmations because their thought is, but that isn't true in my life. While they are making the affirmations their thought is more attentive to how the affirmation is not true than that they are setting the power into action and just letting it go.
Until we can say Amen or thank you at the end and mean it whole heartedly then possibly all the affirmation did was keep us where we stand.
If we don't accept something then we can not take possession of it. Like you said if we keep our attention on what we are don't want, our present/past, then we are the pillar of salt preserving that which we want to escape from.

If we are having a problem manifesting a change of ..........in our lives then perhaps our changing our affirmation to I ACCEPT ......INTO MY LIFE NOW. Or perhaps maybe I am feeling/enjoying the happiness from having .......in my life.

The tongue is a double edged sword it can cut both ways. That which is hearing our thoughts or words is totally subjective and works with what we give power{attention} to. The only difference between black magik and white magik is the use of the universal power.

Your saying " I will have money" is not present tense therefore it is the same as saying "tomorrow I will have money". Well tomorrow never comes. What you are in essence affirming is that right now you don't have enough money. You seem to think this is nonsense but I promise you it is not.

Like in the video it says the power or whatever you want to call it says yes to us because it is subjective. But it says yes to what we affirm. Yes tomorrow you will have money. Tomorrow you will accept it means you are not accepting it today. Believe what you want but we can only have what we accept now.

I was talking to a man that had all the material life he could want and I said something about money for it and he said money is not a problem, just go get more of it. He had a total consciousness of abundance of money. He didn't even have a thought that money could be a problem. You are wrong that weathy people don't do affirmations. Their thoughts are constantly affirming their wealth. There comes the realization of " be in constant prayer". Even a wealthy person can possibly lose it all and many have because they got caught mentally in a temporary downfall that they made snowball. Often wealthy people that lost it all again regain it all when they stop looking/thinking of the loss. They so to speak pour water on the salt and melt the pillar/thought of loss.