View Single Post
Old 20-07-2017, 12:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by dattaseva
Similarly, relationships between souls in this world are unreal, because these relationships did not exist in the previous birth and will not exist in future births. Therefore, they are both temporary and unreal.

The only permanent relation that a soul has is that with God, the Producer of this Cosmic Cinema. This relation is permanent and real. It was there in the past, it is there in the present and will remain in the future.

When a person dies here on earth, his soul with its subtle body (past impressions and feelings) leaves the gross body. The gross physical body is left here and it disintegrates.

As soon as the soul leaves the body, all relationships in this world are also left behind. The soul retains no memory of who his parents, spouse or children were in the past birth. However, the bond with God remains.

Our intense attachment to worldly relationships is simply based on ignorance.
I have been trying to say the same thing on here for the past week!

I gave the same answer to somebody who asked "How can I be spiritually sovereign?" I gave the same answer to somebody who asked "What is discernment?"

However, people want all their karmic bonds, attachments and moksha too (and fully believe it is achievable)! I gave up.

I saw a very nice reply on Kal Bhairav from Sadhguru yesterday when I was incredibly bored and was looking up any Youtube mention of this obscure Hindu Deity I worship:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgDQoGx0czY

So, yeah, I'm bonded to Siva, the Destroyer in all aspects, but in particular that one.

I also found a very nice article today on Svatantrya:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Svatantrya

Suffice to say, I cannot explain what I know...what I have experienced to anybody but another Shaivite, but I try...I do try.

Very nice analogy you made and you'd pretty much need to be a Hindu to understand the whole significance.

Sometimes it feels like I'm pushing marbles uphill with a rake on here, my friend.