View Single Post
Old 04-03-2011, 05:10 AM
Ciqala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
In the beginning in Europe 'white men' lived in peace. They lived in tribes like the other people all over the world did.

What changed that?

They were conquered.

The peaceful European tribes were conquered by more aggressive men. If my history is correct then Rome was the first civilisation to conquer the European tribes. The Empire of Rome spread from Italy all over Europe. And they conquered the Celts, and the Goths, and the Gauls, and perhaps I think the Saxons too.

Those tribes were living at peace with nature just like the Native Americans were before they were conquered.

The fact that those tribes were conquered changed everything.

The Romans made a huge impact on Europe.

The ancient European tribes were conquered and in many centuries later they went on to conquer other tribes across the world. The Africans and Native Americans etc.

What I am trying to say is that 'white men' had their fair share of being conquered and killed before they started doing it themselves. They were invaded and conquered first. Long before Africans and Native Americans were.

So it happened here in Europe first. I'm not sure what the history of Asia and the Orient is....how it happened there.

The whole world has been conquered by someone else at one time or another.

White men included.

Every race of the world was conquered by someone else. History repeats itself.