View Single Post
Old 13-10-2017, 02:30 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover

I asked if I was going to go on a travel out West in a couple weeks. I got privileged lady, Journey and unexpected income. Oh my. Unexpected income is a two week time frame according to book. These cards have showed up earlier today in other questions. Journey specifically as it's my card of the day and it's stalkerish. I am not sure if it's too soon to ask but I think the oppurtunity is alive and there. Grand parents make great baby sitters . I will update in about a week or two when I know for sure as it's very much up in air and not set in stone.

To update:

First row:
Will I be going to California near the end of the month.
Second row: Will I book the ticket?

Interesting the position of the cards from two weeks ago?! They are the same. Only this time Concern comes up.Honestly, I am kind of losing steam. There are so many wild fires going on in the area I am visiting. I am sort of losing interest. We will see how the next couple of days go and see if my parents are even up for baby sitting which I think represents the court house and planning. So far, I am on the fence on this. I will be looking at flight prices tonight, if the price is right I may ... One this is certain, I will be traveling for the holidays this is set in stone and planned. I was hoping to fit something in between to 'get away'