View Single Post
Old 06-10-2017, 04:54 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
You came pretty close, but it's more like some higher power playing favoritism with people by blessing one and completely ignoring the other. But what I was trying to say, it makes no sense for some people to be lonely who crave to have someone important in life while abusive husbands/wives and cheaters who act like spoiled brats have no trouble getting into relationships. But sadly that's reality from my perspective, so I say yes to the OP's question. Some people are indeed meant to be alone.

I've found that those people are more outgoing and actively seeking because they want to be accepted, and they know the energy to seek out to get what they want. The abusers know to look for certain types and what to say, the "spoiled brats" as well, it's like they can seek out the energy of the loving healers who have open energies...energy vampires, if you will.

I have to say, over this past year especially, I now don't believe there are any invisible entities pulling the strings of fate in favor of their puppets. It's all about energy exchanges in regards to relationships, IMO :) Your explanation makes me think that you don't want to be alone, but your energies are pushing people away possibly. Tell me if I'm wrong, please!