View Single Post
Old 09-10-2016, 10:42 AM
Deactivated Account
Something that i have learnt is, that the Reality, which bodily eyes can see, does not fit.
Something in there is entirely wrong (when you observe it from a larger part of time). (observing means looking without judgement)

A bubble is a nice idea, which i will use here. maybe this will bring, to individuals, more understanding.

There is a really big Bubble, in which individuals live, and are agreeing with.
That past is Real, that sin is True, that God is not Love, (death, sickness, unfairness,injustice) all follows in this bubble.

But there is another Bubble, in which Truth is True, and Love is Love and the above things have not happened.

One of this bubble is man made, the other is not.
The one is powerless, the Other contains only Miracles.

And everyone is Vascilating between this 2 bubbles. Or else the untrue bubble would cease to exist at all.

And it is up to individuals to choose between this 2. That is your/their free will.

Quote:
The Law of Cause and Effect is an eternal, universal Law

The cause is God, the effects is you.

But:

Karma is Cause which man made, not God. and now Man is Suffering under its Effects. (the untrue bubble)