View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 11:50 PM
NIRVANA

Quote:
Originally Posted by r3m1
Power Vs. Force By Dr. David R. Hawkins is a book that changed my life. It is a study in applied kinesiology. Through scientific study Dr Hawkins proves that we have access to the global consciousness or databank and using scientific method can determine truth from not truth.

In this book and using the method, he also created a map of consciousness in which the different levels of spiritual/mental development are grouped and categorized allowing for numerical assignments of each level. This is mostly for the use of identifying at what level of integrity a person, object, idea, or movement is.

The most amazing thing to me is that this research was concluded in the early 70's and published in '74. The scientific reality is that in main stream science only recently have we discovered connections that Dr Hawkins had previously documented.

The one argument I find online is that for the test to be accurate both the Tester and the Subject must have a consciousness above level 200. 200 is the level of change so to speak. At 200 or below we experience the negative and limiting feelings emotions and attitudes. above 200 we begin the journey of integrity and in doing so raise the integrity of those around us.

I can not post the Map of Consciousness as it is copyrighted material. However I encourage everyone to look into this material and I know that with purchase you receive a copy of the map of consciousness.

They proved scientifically that we are influenced both positively and negatively by the stimuli in our lives. That some things hold a higher integrity and test positive, while others hold low integrity and test negative. In fact while some you could guess (I.E. classical music Positive, Industrial music Negative) others came as a complete surprise. When listening to recordings of known deceits all subjects test negative. While some positive stimuli like a certain painting can cause an all positive reaction.

In my life I know that science and spirituality have always walked hand in hand, but to most they contradict each other. I am here to tell you that it is only the limited ideas that contradict each other and that science and spirituality are natural compliments.

Has anyone else read this book or heard Dr Hawkins speak? He has written many other books as well, but this is the one that changed everything.

What is consciousness above 200? dont understand that. What test is this?