View Single Post
Old 28-06-2011, 07:37 PM
Master
well my main physical issue is the tooth that is beyond repair so I can't really heal it with EFT as you said months ago when I posted my interest of EFT in your other thread..

I can't really get a practitioner though I really would like to as that would be so much easier.. but I am getting unemployment and after paying my mom rent money I just have $88 a week so that doesn't get me very far..

but I also think I should put some valiant effort into it myself before enlisting someone else to do it for me anyways..

So I wasn't planning on doing the EFT until after the tooth thing, but one day a couple months ago I tapped about how I didn't want to do it yet.. and sure enough I started tapping about a ton of other things right after that!

*sigh* anyhow.. My problems are pretty severe.. the ocd is not good but the anxiety is my main trouble and it's crippling.. I'm afraid to talk to my own family and friends even and can't tell you how many social situations I've ducked out of though it pains me to be missing out on life.. I suppose it's a big weaving of issues and is not that clear cut so I can't explain it all right here or I'd be here all day.. but I have a disgusting amount of negativity, I think negative thoughts about pretty much everyone.. well I better stop before I start another tangent, I just can't explain how detached from life I am and how desperate I am and have been for so many years..