Thread: Gratitude
View Single Post
Old 28-08-2019, 08:09 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noon84
Hi

I started to write a daily gratitude list of the things that i am grateful for within my day, however, I realise today that things happens the way around.

I thought when we are grateful for the things, they will happen to increase and we will see more of them. But, today , I realise the opposite happens!

I was grateful for something and the opposite happens which I am not grateful for

Any idea why is this happening?

Your beliefs, thoughts and emotions generate thought-forms that materialize likewise situations, not your words, nor your intentions. You may say or write that you're grateful for something, but you might know it isn't so, or you might be afraid it isn't so, then ... that materializes.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.