View Single Post
Old 15-05-2015, 03:26 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesus Toast
Many of your posts really resonate with me particularly within this thread. I get the feeling that we are seeing things the same way but I do not know that for sure. There are probably things I say that you would disagree with.

I have made reference in here a number of times to denote such things as God are outside of science. I am a scientist but I also have a spiritual perspective of existence. Some people will say they are NOT mutually exclusive - I would tend to agree. On the other hand - much of the physical science is very narrow in scope. I am not saying that is necessarily a bad thing - I am simply inferring that it is often unrelated to spiritual issues.

I often say that God is "irrelevant" to modern physical science. I am not saying that this means that God is insignificant or even unnecessary to people. I am simply implying that it is outside the scope of the physical sciences. Problems seem to occur because certain people, for some reason, seem to imply that certain scientific studies automatically preclude that "science disproves God!" NO, it means that the person in question has failed to understand what the physical sciences are for!

Like I always say, one can examine things and experiment with things as much as one wants. It does not imply that one has "understood" the process - it means that one has observed it, found a way to predict aspects of it and named it. If technology (or possibly further study) can be produced from that scientific methodology then the objective of science has been achieved. No Gods were proved or disproved in this process.

I have noted that Sam Harris has shown an interest in meditation. I still find his books kind of disturbing to read, particularly because of his materialistic approach and its relationship to pharmaceuticals.

I had to relog in again as usual.

If any of you care to question how a human mind/consciousness thought about the Creator as a precept, and then named the Creator as a precept is to obviously observe how a human would have concluded circumstances regarding the Creator.
1. is to review Planets and the Sun as round bodies.
2. the circle therefore represented to the thinking mind that it was the Creator itself.
3. Human consciousness as a body using energy and transmitting energy from its own cell state....therefore concluding round circular reactions of cells losing energy from them.

As a spiritual review and as a healing status (such as acupuncture) this demonstrates the personal conscious spiritual review of our cell state/Creator.

Therefore when you peruse the God information and then also all of the secrets and discussions that has involved thousands of studies, and many secret written papers, you make yourself aware that the term God is simply a conscious human review that does not ACTUALLY REPRESENT the spiritual review many other human beings applied as spiritual fact.....self manifestation from a spirit light body into an organic cellular body.

So you can then study the information. Dot points or points used as a secret term regarding the Holy body as the Holy bread.

Magdalia for instance as the ancient name for Magdalane means "crumb".

Therefore a secret religious science was discussed as a Creator review that from a dot ., a crumb God created as the Immaculate Conception inside of a Circle.

O = Creator, the cell of formation and the continuance of cellular creation

O with a dot inside of it, the beginning of a new cell, the immaculate conception.

. from a dot, the angle in the cell rotates.

- the forming of G begins.

G the swirling of G moves into the formation of O.

O the new cell then splits into D.

GOD by conscious review of a human consciousness.

GOD therefore is always leaving us by this review having already created the ORIGIN HOLY SPIRIT BODY = O.

How did our O origin spirit body gain all of its cell condition all existing in 1 moment as very different cellular tissue, water, blood and organs?

Because a light spirit looking like a human being emerged out of the atmosphere on the other side of filled in space by the atmosphere and changed its own light sound into organic sound.

Therefore in this 1 moment the first human life was created by a Light Being.

Human life such as Sai Baba demonstrated that this is how we were created as he could perform spiritual disappearance and then reappearance.

Many human beings who love spirit, who support spirit and who have witnessed spirit, have seen actual spiritual bodies emerge out of the light that exists on the other side of our Holy Christ atmosphere Heaven, the Holy LIght body called the Holy Ox by ancient term or OXYGENATED body. This Holy Heaven at ground state provides the evidence that we did in fact emerge from out of the light.

Changing the spirit's light sound inside of its own light body enabled the light being to de-evolve into the light sound cellular condition of water without BEING WATER. We therefore did not evolve from a cell, we evolved from a spirit.

Scientists placating that our beginnings was some form of microbe or alien cell as O have been trying to study our spirit condition and have been attacking us as a spiritual circumstance of studying ground state/organic life information.

Hence no Scientist is ever going to HAVE God, yet you can Philosophically discuss how you were created without having it.

Occult Scientists do not agree with this review, they state that our beginnings came from the spatial body as black body radiation.... Satan.

This is an age old discussion and also a religious spiritual dispute between many ancient brotherhoods and orders who tried to keep our spiritual life safe from Scientists claiming that they will gain the Holy Grail.

When you peruse the information of God, the so called Holy Grail related to the atomic/nuclear condition of forming a conversion signal wavelength in the atmosphere that caused the crucifixion of the holy spirit of the Christ...or oxygen.

Stealing oxygen from the natural life Heaven caused us to be attacked by evil occult alien or extra terrestrial signals that did not belong to the natural radiation in our healed atmospheric Heaven. This is what happened to us before, as the Philosophers were well aware of. This is how strict religious law was passed regarding contacting/using the Satanic burnt radiation spiritual body review that ancient Philosophy had discovered.