View Single Post
Old 27-01-2020, 06:42 AM
Pathfinder

Reading for traceyacey12

Q: where should I be directing my focus at this time?

traceyacey12, I got the Full Moon oracle this time. So, your cards are: Fight (clarifiers: Bear rev. , Garden, Deliberation rev.), Angel and Demon rev. ( Sun rev, Game rev, Mice rev), Air (Water rev, Lilies, Rider)

The keyword here is "resistance", and I can't say you don't notice it. You are aware that someone is trying to influence your life, or is pressing you to make a decision against your own interests. And the cards show that you have to keep a decent communication with this person or group of people. Yes, you are to fight, but you know that this game is played with no rules, or the rules remain unclear for you at present. It is not a magic war or deliberately sent negative energies to you, no. The cards are talking more about social interactions and maybe about people in authority or important people for you. So, you can't confront them openly, although you are aware of their influence.

Air is your supportive element now. You are not only able to resist, but you can restrict their access to you, then set some limits, and put such people on their right places (Saturn is depicted on the Air card). Only don't do it "on emotion".

Be careful if you have to sign any documents, pay attention to your health (especially teeth and throat), be more neutral in your interaction with significant people. Let the dirty waters pour down, and you'll get the chance to start a new, clear page in your life story.

Question for Aglaya:
What is my most important task at this time?
Google will tell you what 11:11 means.