View Single Post
Old 12-11-2017, 02:59 PM
Master
Hello,

I realized in starting this thread was entering into what some may hold as sacred ground. It is personal to the individual that may have, hold, and found to be true for him/her self. So, feel to tread softly and with this awareness.

Now, to be clear I speak for myself and according to my outlokk. I respect that there are other ways, beliefs, and (dare say), knowings out there.

It is a big world and even larger universe out there. I don't know for others, only for myself.

I do see similarities in them and in certain ways both seem to be pointing at the same essence in life. Find a curiosity in this, an interest which brings a wondering why it is chosen by some individuals or groups to cause conflicts.

I have had conflicts with religion and spiritual matters and at times find these will still arise with in myself. Find it is not so much others, unless being oppressive or persistent that his/her way is the only way. It is with in myself.
Sometimes what may seem to irritate indicates a place that needs attention and healing, as I see it. Sometimes it is recognizing it is simply not for me.

It has been told to me that everything with in thinking stems from love or fear.
Which took some time to take this in. First reaction was, great more cliches, but it has stuck in my mind and find in essence this hold truth, for me.

Why, does someone judge another? Why does someone feel unworthy? Why be divided? Can ask a lot of questions, but if not found with in myself, then seem to go around in circles. At other times, if not ask how can I understand where another is coming from or how to intergrated what has been given.

I enjoy different view points, different beliefs, different appearances. They are the reflections of being human and of the light and shadows that create the images experienced. Some even give me further awareness.

If it works for the individual, great. This does not mean it may work for all, IMO

Sharing further thoughts on this and appreciate those who have shared in his/her thoughts and insights.