View Single Post
Old 12-11-2017, 05:37 AM
Master
I am going to cross-reference three threads here, including this one.

What we see, what is presented to us on the spiritual/religious level, is only a 'mental smorgasbord' of opinions, beliefs and ideas.

Now, when you go to a restaurant and 'smorgasbord' is on offer, you only take what you want and how much you want...bypassing all of the other dishes you find personally distasteful...leaving those dishes for others who may like them.

Do you go up to the chef and say "why did you make that for, you idiot? I don't like that...remove it from my sight, immediately!" yeah, you'd be kicked out of the establishment quick smart.

However, when there is no fear of such repercussion, when anonymity is involved, humans will complain long and loud when what they choose to see or hear doesn't meet up with their expectations, when they go into it with bias in the first place, knowing what they will 'accept' and what they will 'not accept' but they forcibly subject themselves to those things they 'don't accept' ONLY so they can whine long and loud about it to whoever will listen to them.

You only have to go on Youtube, on Social Media...on any type of Internet medium to see all of the trolls being let out of their cages...and if you don't agree that 'Aliens built Pyramids' why click on the link for...eh? ehhh?

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...1&postcount=20

...and so, you also get those, who despite the fact you are ignoring them to oblivion and back because they are full of fear, hate and like to just attack you for the sake of it...and even though you have them on 'ignore'...they will keep on polluting threads with rubbish...and the more you stay on topic and try to keep the flow of the thread moving along, the more they'll try and shaft it, railroad it...and they cannot SEE they are simply wasting their time and energy because I laugh in their face...yet still, they continue to bash their heads against a brick wall...hoping it will make some difference, when they have a snowflake's chance in Hades with me due to their over-emotional outpourings at the total expense of ALL logic.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...=118068&page=7

End my story.