View Single Post
Old 12-01-2014, 04:44 AM
Master

What are your questions about it? Manifesting is a broad, lovely topic to talk about/explain, with many methods to use.
For me, the easiest way ( least things could go wrong way) of doing this all is by gratitude. I used to use visualizing, vibrational creating, projecting thoughts, writing things down, and a while bunch of different methods and they all work, but I have found the fastest way to manifest something is through gratitude manifestion techniques, which I can share books or techniques from this if you would like. (And examples from all of them or how they can go right/wrong)
This is a ancient study of mine though in field research (going out and practicing & studying it myself), although a practice I continue to use in order to manifest things as my higher self and I work together.
What do you already know about the subject? And what do you want to know? (As you are sitting there manifesting answers :)

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/