View Single Post
Old 05-07-2017, 01:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamit
From a nondual perspective Oneness is the only reality and "All" that manifests is an illusion of separation where there is no separation whatsoever including all gods, their prophets, and saviours.

We can see why that idea ends the feeling of disconnection but it does not resonate with every seeker. It would seem that it depends on the character. Some are successful at solving problems and would tend to select a path and practice while others, less successful and/or dissollusioned withe paths and practise, become attracted to the idea that all is already completely connected just as it already is. One is quicker but not more or less appropriate than the other.

OK, so your saying oneness is the ground of all reality, everything visible: "manifestations.... including our notion of Gods, the prophets, and saviours" in your words are just that, manifestations of the one.

Well, there we go, as the world turns. I'm just all eyes these days, the way I see it nothing is simply defined.

There might be a greater power that has a plan. Duality, non-duality, it's all going to be revealed. I hope... after all this build up.

My goodness...