View Single Post
Old 11-01-2020, 04:41 PM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
The fact that you want to be a light, and the fact that you are trying to be a light, and the fact that you feel bad in not living up to the light, these are all signs to me that you are full of light. To me, you are a being of great light, even if it doesn't feel like that to you right now.

I would feel so bad if I knew that your light went out in the world. I would know that the good in the world, the good that you saw, was even harder to achieve without your help.

To answer your question, yes I have felt the same way. I was lost at many times, feeling just as you do now, and many times losing hope just as you do now.

So many times I acted out as a fool. I did not believe in the light because I fell to such darkness. I thought how could light be real when I am in such darkness. How could the light ever allow such a thing as my existence to be real? I thought because I experienced it, and it was such darkness, that the light could not possibly allow it to be, and thus it all must be fake.

Now I realize that the hell I thought I faced, that is what people face everyday.

The hells that you now face, that is what so many other people face day to day. Now you understand millions of other people, perhaps even billions.

When you look at your own issues, if it means that you help understand millions or even billions of other people, how does it make you feel?

if your own problems connect you to all humanity, are they still problems?

Thanks.....