View Single Post
Old 04-12-2019, 12:12 PM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeS80
What if the physical universe is not separate of the ultimate non-duality reality? I ask what if, because it is best to keep an open mind about it and not come to conclusions about it. What if the big bang did not create the physical universe per se, The physical universe was there before the big bang, the big bang only created matter in the physical universe thus this will make the physical universe itself the ultimate non-duality reality/Brahman?

I'm not saying it's separate, just hidden. And no, the physical universe as we observe and understand it was not there before the Big Bang. Not matter, energy, 'fundamental' forces and not even space and time. There's something that it arose from. Gave birth to it. Call it the unified field where all differentiation ceases. Call it pure awareness. I think both are one in the same, but that's purely intuition.

From the Bhagavad Gita (11:30)

"You lap the worlds into your burning mouths and swallow them. Filled with your terrible radiance, O Vishnu, the whole of creation bursts into flame."

It's posited if one plays inflation backwards and as the observable universe becomes more and more compressed its temperature and energy level increase and the matter, energy and forces we are familiar with begin to unravel, folding into more unified form until there's only one. Some would call it the unified field.

From our energy level it's quite impossible to perceive that unification outside of Divine intervention or somehow transcending this reality to that reality.