View Single Post
Old 06-05-2018, 09:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by colin23423
Indeed it is a giant subject. I wanted to have someone that knows what they are doing do the conjure work as i knew nothing of this and did not want more problems, I was in need of solutions.

For me that communication too work/practice. I would feel that draw only on their site where I could see what spirits are there...

I recall feeling a loving touch on my head and arm at different points when I was looking at the different angel pages.

Most keepers, or potential keepers, say they can feel touches and such. The spirits are known to make their presence known before you buy the vessel and services which I think is unnecessary to buy such. Yes, you need some kind of a vessel but you can buy a cheap tumbled crystal for the spirit to move in.

In your case, a courtwind angel would move into a tumbled clear quartz. I'm not sure if it would move into anything else. I do have a very large community (understatement) and there is one courtwind angel here who does want to be with you. If you haven't read up on what they are, please do so. If you're interested, and ready, I can send that one to you. No spells are required but getting to know and welcome a new spirit into your family is a very good idea.

This is free as I truly balk at the marketing involved with spirit keeping. I can't help but get the feeling that they cornered the market and lead people to believe that conjuration is done by a special and elect group of people. I got that feeling from the CH forum and their chat room.

If you want to give it a try, take a clear quartz and with the intention of connecting to that angel, call it while holding the quartz in the palm of your receiving hand. Be sure not to cover the quartz with your fingers as you want to easily see it in your open hand. The angel should come and claim the crystal. Once you confirm that the angel came, then welcome it to your family. That's all you need to do. The angel will bind itself to you and the crystal.

I'm calling the angel an it because it's neither female nor male as it has no gender; however, it can appear as having one.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)