Thread: Clairaudient?
View Single Post
Old 24-11-2019, 05:59 PM
Newbie ;)

Clairaudient?

I've posted this story on another forum but felt like I wasn't taken very seriously so hopefully I'll have better luck here.

So, a few years back I was just starting to get interested in the spiritual world and I remember reading up astral projection and everything about it and thought how cool it would be visit the astral plane and just fly around. I had some experiences where I would go through the stages such as, sleep paralysis, the vibrating sensation around the body and then literally feel my body start to float up upwards. I would always freak out at that stage because it felt so unnatural to me and I would always get sucked back into my body (I'm working to overcome this, but my anxiety gets the best of me unfortunately). Also, I would always have a hard time opening my eyes so I was not able to see what was going on because everything was black, but that's a question for another forum.

One night as I was attempting to astral project once again, the experience was a little different. I remember going into a trance like state, like I was going in between sleep and being wide awake and I don't remember if my eyes were closed or not, but I just remember seeing my room. I was seeing my room slowly start to shift as I was going deeper and deeper into this trance when I suddenly heard this female voice in my head clear as day say, "Go back". Immediately, I was warped back and woke up laying in bed all confused as I shift my eyes around the room and asked outload "Hello? Spirit guide?.......God?" No response. That was the first time I have experienced anything like that and was so receptive to since it felt like I heard it through my brain's ears. It didn't frighten me either. The voice was so calm when it said that to me I almost felt at peace with it like it was normal to me. It's been a few years since that unexpected night happened and I always think about that voice and that message but never knew what it was.

Just recently I came across a youtube video about a psychic ability called Clairaudience and some of the experiences I heard really connected with the one I had. Could that have been clairaudience? Am I a clairaudient? That was the only time I've experienced anything like that and I always wonder why she said for me to go back.

Thoughts? Also if you have any experiences that you would like to share or could share a link to another post like this please I'm really interested to hear them and learn more about it.