Thread: Ascension
View Single Post
Old 14-08-2017, 10:28 AM
Guide
Quote:
=Greenslade. You know you're not the same as 'all the rest' and I have no idea where that is going.

I've known that from a very young age, reinforced by people frequently telling me! Also, tbh, I also don't know where this is going. I question whether this is healing or not. I've been advised by the clairaudient group that the healing system wasn't complete. I then had several days of my third eye being filled with vivid magenta which I was told is the magenta colour ray and the message the system is now complete. The first session I did after this triggered the intense heat during the night, so it obviously can do something. Also my feeling is the first 40 sessions were practising, getting the feeling, becoming accustomed to working with the symbols, understanding how it works, becoming accustomed to working Clairaudiently again.

I agree about the symbols. I feel a lot more relaxed about them now. I've been getting the star yesterday.

So with the 3D 5D, would a simple way of looking at it be 3D is the physical/ earth plane and 5D spirit plane?

Quote:
BY the way, the Golden Ones exist in the twelfth dimension
. Dare I ask?