View Single Post
Old 21-11-2019, 03:38 PM
hazada guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

As a Medium I am well use to working with the non living. I had an interesting experience the other day with a male "Ghost". An Earth Bound person that passed but did not make a crossing.

He was at my home sort of lurking but not willing to make contact and take any help from me. I let him be making him feel safe with me and my family that are all also very sensitive and gifted.

First noted his presence with my cat stopping in the hallway when I was going up to give her breakfast, Albacore Tuna (something she so looks forwards to and meows til its served. Not this AM she started to hiss and this is not something she does, as she is a mellow cat. Then she made her way to the kitchen and went right under the kitchen table. Came out to eat then vanished downstairs.

I knew there was someone here then so I started to look deeper into whom was there and did a general cleansing and protection. The cat came back upstairs for her morning treats without issues so I thought OK all good.

Well that so was the case as I got to work with this male with me at work. I was like OK this is not where I need to deal with you. Yet work knows well whom and what work I do. I was getting ready to put out some stock and pushed a cart out of my path. Well it soon blocked my path again. Rolled right back into the path. So I moved it again and locked it out, so I thought.....for it to roll slowly again towards my path.

I then said "OK" time to deal with you seems you want to communicate and you want to make sure I know well your there. I talked to him gently assuring him that I could help and I could help him go HOME to the Light. It took me about an hour as I worked along to get him ready and comfortable to move on. He did something (I do not know what) that was not good in his life, that I so felt but it is not my place to judge. I assured him that there was a place for him that was good that was safe. I opened that Door of Light and over he went. The feeling of peace is amazing when its done.

Lynn

Amazing.Do you think that there might be a reason why I have never seen or sensed any ghostly occurrences in my life after all,my house is 116 years old,it must have some history somewhere?