View Single Post
Old 18-08-2013, 01:29 PM
Pathfinder
I think there will be consequences to face if someone commits suicide in a very rash way in terms of depression issues. However, I think the consequences are cathartic in nature. You may have to face in one way or another, other people you were suppose to meet, friends & family lives that may be off balance because of your choice, etc. But I do not think there is a brutal, unrelentingly horrible consequence.

I also think you may have to face a difficult life again, because for whatever reason YOU chose this hard life to learn lessons from it.

I think the exception to the rule is assisted suicide for those nearing the end of their lives, are terminally ill and in constant pain with no hope of getting better.

Most importantly of all as cliche as it might sound, Suicide Is A Permanent Solution To A Temporary Problem. If you are considering self harm, you should seek help as soon as possible with your thoughts be with a professional, if not comfortable with a professional a trust friend, relative, spiritual adviser.

If life has taught me one thing, Happiness is a choice you make. Your mind is more powerful than you give credit.