View Single Post
Old 03-11-2018, 10:20 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lepus
Hello
Natural witches were certain to trace back their bloodline to the watchers when they came to earth. Therefore many witches work and honor Azazel as their patron god or deity. He is the primordial teacher for civilizing mankind. Some speculate that the watchers bred with a specific group of people. I think the Rh Negative Blood has something to do with it as well.

Lepus

Hope you're on the mend and feeling better!

Remember the band Type O Negative? Ironically the lead singer/bass player Pete Steele was 6'8"!!! I knew the guy because Brooklyn bands were a tight knit community. I can tell you from my own experience that he definitely fit the description of a Nephilim! Pull up one of their videos on YouTube and you'll see what I mean

You are very knowledgeable. I completely agree that what society now calls demons were indeed gods that were demonized as peoples' belief systems changed over the centuries. I am considering trying to evoke Andromalius on the dark moon next Wednesday. The reason I chose him was because he's not a king or president, which I feel would be too far a reach since I'm a novice at the art, and, I recently had something stolen from me, and I know exactly who did it, so it would be easy for me to determine whether my appeal to him worked or not, because my stolen belongings, or the person who stole them from me will return. My main trepidation is that I understand that these are powerful beings I'm evoking...it's not the same as playing with puppies

Have you ever studied Chaos magick? It was popular in the 1970's and is starting to get a lot of attention recently. The beauty of it is that if it works, you're doing it right. There's no rituals and ceremonies that MUST be performed, like the Golden Dawn believers practice. Just take everything you have taught yourself about the different sects of Magick, and construct your own system. Of course there's a whole lot more to the Chaos Magick's make-up then that, but if you YouTube it, there's a few good videos regarding the basic premises of the discipline.

Oh my Goddess, it's 6:30 in the morning. Gotta go and get some rest!

Wise and blessed be,
Deja