View Single Post
Old 23-10-2018, 02:58 AM
Lepus

Hello

The story goes way back during the time when fallen angels, beings, watchers, or aliens, whatever they may be, took the wives of men and interbreed with them. From there the men and women have gained valuable forbidden knowledge by the watchers. It is said that Azazel was the leader of the group that led the watchers to interbreed with humans creating Nephilim. Azazel taught men to forge swords and make shields and breastplates (body armor). Azazel also taught them metallurgy and how to mine from the earth and use different metals. To the women he taught the art of making bracelets, ornaments, rings and necklaces from precious metals and stones. He also showed them how to ‘beautify their eyelids’ with kohl and the use of cosmetic tricks to attract and seduce the opposite sex. From these practices, there came much ‘godlessness’ and men and women committed fornication, were led astray and became corrupt in their ways. Shemyaza, another form of Azazel, is said to have taught humans the use of root cuttings and the magical art of enchantment; Armaros taught the resolving (banishing) of enchantments; Baraqijal taught astrology; Kokabiel, the knowledge of the constellations (astronomy); Chazaqiel, the knowledge of the clouds and the sky (weather lore and divination); Shamsiel, the signs of the sun (the solar mysteries); Sariel the courses of the moon (the lunar cycles used in horticulture and agriculture and the esoteric lunar mysteries); Penemuel instructed humans in the art of writing and reading; and Kashdejan taught the diagnosis and healing of diseases and the science of medicine. Natural witches were certain to trace back their bloodline to the watchers when they came to earth. Therefore many witches work and honor Azazel as their patron god or deity. He is the primordial teacher for civilizing mankind. Some speculate that the watchers bred with a specific group of people. I think the Rh Negative Blood has something to do with it as well.

I don't necessarily call it black or white magic. There is only intention, and how we use it determines on the practitioner. Many would say they walk a 'crooked path'; the path of grey if you would call it. There is no color when it comes to conducting magic. The earth is a perfect example, she can create but at the same time she can destroy, and most practitioners follow through that example when it comes to magic. Wiccans are capable of walking the 'grey' path so to speak, but the rede restricts them from doing so. Hecate is a triple Goddess, and you can see why with Hecate sigil. She has the triple moon with the pentagram. The maiden mother and crone aspect is the three stages of a woman. This can apply to all goddesses, I would assume. There's more information about Hecate on one of Mark Alan Smith books titled Queen of Hell. I'm thinking of buying all six of his books. Here's the video on Bael including other deities: Demons of Magick: Belial, Raum, Sitri, Bael. This is where I've found out about Bael having a burning ash scent whenever Bael is around.

Thanks for sharing. I've heard about menstrual blood magic before but I haven't dug any deeper on the subject. Yes playing loud music can irritate spirits and nefarious beings into leaving. But I thought it was funny when you described the whole party setting. I've been mostly watching videos on the goetia. The list of books you've mentioned are typically the books I'm aiming on buying when I have the funds for it.

Alright I'm going to lay down. I have the flu, unfortunately.

Lepus