View Single Post
Old 16-09-2019, 09:02 AM
Newbie ;)

So I feel like an update is in order, im pressed for time at the moment but I will update this.

So we are currently undergoing peace negotiations, carrying on for the around first year, both sides have agreed that initial demands from both sides were completely unreasonable however some kind of peace would be preferred, for the moment both sides seem to engage in low level guerilla warfare against each other but nothing major has happened for at least 3 months. I would say most interesting co-inciding details are the 2nd interstellar visitor in our star system, seems some kind of low level distant probing, one could say turning of mass from completely spiritual into low level real, it seems to be an interesting phenomena similar to a low level meteroshower, odds at current glance are around hirosmia at 1:4500 years in a habited center at current population levels, so it seems its better we focus on calming each other as a civilization than focusing on this particular civilization in a warlike manner, however. The reality that "They" mined for gold using slave labour while pretending to be gods remains and neither side is willing to acknowledge entirely past errors, so negotiations seem dificult and enduring. Initial gains seem to be that many initial harsh demands from both sides have been mollified. There have been no secondary nuclear exchanges and both sides engage injoint military exercised against 3rd parties at rare but semi regular intervals.

Negotiations seem to be fruitful and relations are reasonable but strained.