View Single Post
Old 17-03-2019, 06:12 AM
Knower

I'm nothing special, it just takes time and effort, plus a burning passion to ask the right questions and find your answers, John Smith1013 =]

You can always try the internet first to get interpretations on the universal symbols that generally show up in your dreams. I like the symbol interpretations on whats-your-sign.com and I found ever since reading Jung's book 'Dreams' (2002) it's easier to understand my dreams and the symbology both in them and out in real life. I use dream interpretation for waking life too if anything odd appears or there are recurring symbols popping up.

When first recording your dreams it's like reading a new fiction novel where you're unfamiliar with the author's writing style, the characters, the plot. You don't necessarily understand what's going on at first but the more you read, the more you engage with the novel, try to understand what's going on, in your head, you begin to connect the dots and understand. Dreams are similar and all that's missing is your willingness to engage.

Another tip, which is relevant to this thread is you can try a guided meditation, meet with your guides and ask them to help you understand a dream.

Best of luck!

Heal yourself and you heal the world

~