View Single Post
Old 25-01-2020, 11:36 AM
Master
This Coronavirus seems a bad one, whether it will burn itself out over time only weeks/months ahead will give us ideas on that. In the meantime there's an old saying 'I haven't got time to be ill' and its a true one because it involves the power of the mind.

So in the meantime anyone thinking they or someone they know are involved with it - apart from lying on a hospital bed - this is an alternative... Show/feel no fear, this is important and go into battle with it, get it moved using mind power strength, and connection with 'your' mass defence cells - until someone comes up with a better idea, this is my offering of hope! i'll include in that, as its such a dangerous one - a 'chance' with determination to shift/move it away from you... Must be totally relaxed when doing this and breathe gently/deeply, focus on your cells taking it on to move it 'as in this is a no go area'.

I'd just like to mention - if anyone emails any of this text to a friend, it goes in with yellow background, put it in notepad first - good luck.

Last edited by one-light : 25-01-2020 at 02:44 PM.