View Single Post
Old 26-03-2018, 11:43 PM
Experiencer
I think the first question that popped into my mind when I read your post initially was.... Why would you even feel the need to prove yourself? Let alone to anyone be it friends, family, lover etc...This is a gift that you've been given. My own personal thoughts would be to cherish it for yourself and don't feel any need to prove yourself, it is for you and you alone. I also strongly feel your development of that particular gift would come quicker if you ditched the need to prove yourself to others and cherished it with yourself alone. I think the learning curve in showing you how to develop it may come to you quicker.

The only analogy I can think of is the old Warner Brothers cartoon from years ago when the man found the bull frog and it woud sing and dance show tunes until he takes the frog complete with a top hat and cane to show off to a talent agent and instead of singing "Give my regards to Broadway" it just sits on the desk and says "Ribbit". The gift is for you and the universe is gifting YOU with it. Feel no need to prove yourself to anybody. My gut says your development will come much faster if you follow this.