View Single Post
Old 23-05-2019, 07:22 PM
Knower

I think the most likely invasion will be made by Intraterrestrials. This forecast was made by the Polish explorer Ferdinand Ossendovsky in his book "Men, Beasts and Gods".

He related a conversation he had had in 1921 with the head Lama of the Tibetan Buddhist monastery at Narabanchi, close to the ruins of Karokorum, the imperial capital of Genghis Kahn. He was told that in 1890 "The King of the World" had visited the monastery to convey a series of prophecies. After apocalyptic events in the early 21st century in which the vast majority of humanity will be wiped out, "the peoples of Agharta will emerge from their subterranean caverns and appear on the surface of the Earth". (This means from the parallel world which "The King of the World" is known to rule in the Tibetan tradition.)

The peoples of Agharta are those indicated by Jesus at Matthew 21:43 in the Parable of the Evil Doers: "Therefore I say unto you that the kingdom will be taken from you (i.e. the Chief Priests and Pharisees) and given to a people who will produce the true harvest..."

As for the present world population I take note of the statement made by the Queen of the Universe in apparition at a convent in 1973 that: "I alone am able still to save you from the calamities which approach. Those who place their confidence in Me will be saved." The phrasing of this promise suggests that those to be saved will be removed to safety alive before the calamities descend upon those condemned, and by the phrase "will be saved" She was not speaking of redemption into heaven.