Thread: Time of death
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 05:58 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanita
In no way was I even trying to say that she was lying...My point was that spirit already knows what her answer will be, just as they know when it is her time to go....If it is her time to go and she answers yes, then she will go..Do you understand? If people think that they actually do have a choice, they will be more apt to embrace life...So, of course, she believes this to the core of her being..... Do I assume that she chose to stay?

Of course I understand. Again, none of it matters really all that much, at least in my own opinion it doesn't matter whether we choose it or not. What matters is that whatever happens is for the best. My response was to the OP to give an alternative to what was already posted. I think my response was a good contribution here. I find this type of stuff really hard to debate when you get into all the details of past present and future happening at the same time. I have not died, so I cannot say for sure what happens. I was only offering an alternative way of thinking.