Thread: Time of death
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 04:17 AM
Experiencer

We'd be hard-pressed to find two people on this forum who actually fully agree with everything when it comes to beliefs. I don't think it's a big deal to disagree and in the end, it honestly doesn't matter. But I like to give my own perspective on it if someone is asking for advice, beliefs, opinions because it contributes something and maybe it will resonate with them or help them figure out something on their own.

Kelli told a story about how after she died she was very suicidal, thinking she made a big mistake by staying here. She was going to attempt suicide and the beings around her made it very clear to her that she would not die no matter what she did and it would only do damage to her body. Then, a week before the 2 year anniversary of her death, she was told by her guides that another exit point was coming and she could either choose to stay or leave.

You don't have to believe it. It didn't even happen to me personally, so I won't take it personal if you don't believe it. I'm just sharing an alternative to what has already been posted here. I believe Kelli because she's genuine and I really just highly doubt that she's lying. But that's just me.