View Single Post
Old 18-10-2017, 03:09 AM
Guide

:)
I think technically your spiritual awakening happens when you realize spirit. Dont worry about weather or not your third eye is open lol it probably is all ready but you are just beginning to see. I think that your rate of understanding will increase faster if you were with a group of people doing the same thing but be careful which group of people you select... a lot of people back then since the only widly known group that did stuff "spirituality" were the wiccans and the pagans and the goth crowed haha.. I dont think you should have to pay anyone just to meditate... so ridiculous lol...

I think if you start living in the world you are building that things start to come to you then. In other words start changing your habits to accustom that of a spiritual nature. Which includes meditation and a lot of inner thought. Also like Horace said about opening doors.... which I always tell people new to the path.... its about the answers you ask and the path to that answer. Sometimes the way we phrase the answer will also give us better insight. Haha dont worry about anything... just relax.... let it come if it is to come as you are still enjoying the benefits.

Also in regards to your third eye... maybe it is calcified from fluoride... maybe you will have to change the products you use or become conscious of them.... as well as the water you drink.. the air you breath... tsk tsk.

Remember that your heart is what will guide you to the path of "one"

:)