Thread: Grief work
View Single Post
Old 29-01-2017, 12:57 AM
Deactivated Account
LEVELS
A "gifted" friend came by today to look at and hopefully "read" the last painting my late wife made just before she crossed over and he began to talk about the "7 levels" in the Afterlife. I am not "gifted" so I have no knowledge of these 'levels' and when my late wife comes to visit, there is no evidence of any 'levels' so it seems like either a myth or a meaningless concept to me. I was not ready to get into a "heady" discussion with our friend about 'levels' so that was dropped right away. I guess, from my current frame of mind, that it really doesn't matter to me what 'level' my late wife, parents or anybody else who's now in the Afterlife are on so long as I have occasional contact with some of them. I've seen a lot of very deep and heady discussions about the Afterlife on line so, like any deep subject, I assume there will be many aspects, concepts and facts about that or any subject, like Planet X, to keep folks mentally entertained for as long as they want.
LOL, the next time I have clear contact with my late wife, I'll ask her what LEVEL she is on!

Well,I stopped to ask my late wife what "level" is she on? and she is just laughing and laughing and laughing over "there" .....and so am !! It seems so SILLY! LOL, LOL, LOL......