View Single Post
Old 17-08-2011, 02:45 PM
Spirit25

My Soulmate had been playing the hot/cold game for months before I couldn't take it anymore and ended it. When he was there, the connection we had was so amazing. He was so amazing to me. Then he would distance himself from me and at the time I had no idea why. It was such an emotional roller coaster for me. The hardest thing I've ever experienced. When I questioned his actions, he just shrugged it off like nothing was wrong. He assured me that he loved me and that I had nothing to worry about. I gave him every opportunity to end things but he never did.

I knew he loved me but I couldn't understand why he was acting this way. He eventually told me he did want a future with me, but at that moment his life wasn't stable enough to fully give me what I deserved. He told me the same thing after we broke up when I ran into one day out of the blue. That day is one I will never forget. I was so emotional. He looked happy,sad and nervous all in one when he saw me. He told me the breakup was hard on him too cause he still loved me and wanted to be with me, but he couldn't be there for me the way I needed to be. He needed time to sort out his life. He knew he was moving to another Province, which is thousands miles away and he couldn't ask me to give up the things I loved to move with him. He gave me a huge hug and kissed me goodbye. Then he literally ran away from me. He was so nerved up he ran into the door as he looked back at me.That was the last time I saw or heard from him. Which was a year ago this month. I couldn't understand it and I've tried so hard to move on this past year but everything reminds me of him and the time we shared. Usually it doesn't take me long to get over a breakup but this one I can't. It's like the more I try to fight it or deny it the harder it gets.