View Single Post
Old 12-10-2017, 11:09 PM
Master
KTM19,

I find it telling where you said you were worrying speaking with yourself about it (the physical sensation of suffocating) and the thought- I don't want to die like that again came to you.

I think in certain times when we have strong feelings of fear or aversion to something- or even thoughts accompanied by strong feelings like that, that we may indeed be remembering past life emotions/ memories that are brought to the surface here and now in this life-time.

I have had similar experiences, but come to me more as feelings, not only the feeling of fear- I've also felt remorse related to a past life.

When such instances occur- I feel there is something that needs to be healed.

Instances of this in this lifetime to me are an indication that healing work should be done on self- and what better time then when when we become aware of it.

Like you had when you had the thought- I do not want to die from that again- came into your awareness.

You could try regression with past lives- perhaps to get clearer of details and circumstances of the life this occurred, but do realize such memories coming to the fore can be very painful.

I believe that is why we have them to begin with, to heal.

Blessings along your journey.

May you find the healing you are deserving of.

As for the worrying, perhaps trying different learned relaxation techniques? Like breathing, music for relaxing, and other such techniques to help cope?

Just a suggestion.