Thread: Supersoul
View Single Post
Old 16-02-2014, 11:33 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Sheep
I though you might be able to extrapolate your understanding of it though(as it's in the frame I'm more interested in).

I wasn't asking though from a enlightened perspective more a person to person

As per the other posts - i don't know, is the simple answer. i could write reams & reams about all the stuff i've read, talked about, experienced, thought about, & come across. All the different writings, systems, theories, concepts, perspectives & all the rest. Does it all really matter?

Very much i feel that there is far far more to life than meets the eye, that we're in a kind of training, & that there are vast spiritual realms. That we are spiritual Beings having a human experience. i expect that there is some kind of reincarnation path that the Soul takes, until we learn mastery of the physical/incarnated Worlds. i would think that a genuine agape is part of that mastery. To be in a large degree of Self realisation, to be in a high degree of awareness of truth & reality.

From a very grounded & practical perspective & understanding, i don't think all this 'spiritual' business really matters that much. It's more i feel about learning as much as we can, & living as fully as can with the life & circumstances that we have. What comes after is what comes.

My own practise is just a very basic & simple mindfulness/meditation/contemplation, & practising some very basic principles - stuff like surrender, allowance, & trying to be peaceful & kind. i don't think that anything else is really needed - it's just all largely the Monkey mind as some would say.