View Single Post
Old 13-06-2018, 03:18 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
Processed foods.......that is the key Colorado. That and grains. There is a reason why cows have 4 stomachs.

Right Linen, thanks for responding...I just wanted to add something I have seen and witnessed directly to mental illness. Ice cream will be the death of me. If I go into a bipolar manic episode(really) look no further than the trash can for 3 boxes of empty ice cream cartons, an empty large milk shake cup, and cone wrappings, a bottle of chocolate syrup, and a tub of whipped cream. ( I know how to do it up) True story. It usualky starts with some kind of celebration when it starts, a birthday party, vacation with relatives, graduation party, etc...and spirals out of control.he proof is in the pudding...Literally. I am careful of what I eat, some days I fall off the wagon....and go into a gluttonous, out of control, manic chocolate crazed eating bipolar ice cream lunatic....it only happens when I eat wrong. I mostly stick to herbs, chicken, greens, and pay d arcovteas, greens, fish, Omegas, B’s, vitamins, and nutrients. No problems, depression or god awful anxiety, insomnia, etc.... as long as I eat clean.

I slmost never eat out, no soda, chips, donuts, cereal, breads, alcohol, sugar, dairy, grease, etc....no gas station foods, pizza, hotdogs, hamburgers or condiments. Boring life? No...I do not suffer from fatigue, depression, hormone, or debilitating anxiety like I use to. If I start feeling unusual stress levels, anger, sadness...I look at what I’ve eaten in the last few days...and combat it with healthy anti fungals, herbs and pay d’ arcovtea...the effects are immediate relief...and to get the he junk out of my system. Diet is the underlying root of how well we function, deal with stress, and how healthy our minds are. Eat clean...can’t stress it enough.