View Single Post
Old 12-06-2018, 02:24 PM
Guide

I have changed my point of view on this a tad bit. When I had my NDE, it would've been considered a self induced NDE. If you remember my story posted several times...I didn't see a hell, or anything...I did see an angel(even thoughI'm agnostic, I was raised in church, my dads best friend was a pastor and he had a lot of kids and so did we, so spent time together in church and summer camps) After I had my NDE, Instarted reading everyone else's experiences...I also started asking why certain bad things had happened to me. I do believe I was shown throu dreams and glimpses of this life and a past life. I was shown that I decided to come back and face those same challenges which led to the past life NDE, and I was shown that I was also going through the consequences after the NDE. This is what I believe happened after an NDE. However, I do think Imdecided that, and I think I am a lot stronger than what I gave myself credit for. I don't believe now, that my path is the same for everybody. I believe one of the biggest lessons, was to not take things so personally and serious. Instead of getting upset, I needed to laugh and let things roll of my back....and forgive people. Loving yourself is loving God, it's a drop off water from the ocean, a spark off the sparkler, a flame from the fire. That is who we are.

So now, I think the consequences of the soul of suicide, depends on the choice for each individual on what they decide is the correct, amd challenging way to overcome their own insecurities, and negativities. What is right for me, or another, is not right for all. So the decision lies in the hands of the soul.

You see, we are made in the image of God...of the highest energy, light and frequency. We are born, or made from love...the spark off a bigger a bigger source. We shouldn't have any self doubt, amd we should know our self worth...instinctively. However,mthroug this life we don't, or we forget. That's what leads us downward, is forgetting who we are....amd I think it's understandable, given the amount of negativity and pain we go throu here on earth...However, I think it is very God like, to know your worth and try to rise above negative and hurtful things that happen to us. Self love is important, many suicides are very far from that love God has for us when they die...and I think we all know what that feels like...we have all been there at one time or another.