View Single Post
Old 06-06-2018, 03:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolly
What just came to me as I was reading this is that my soul is a small ball of light that's hot to the touch. This made me laugh, not sure why it would be hot to the touch as I doubt any of the human senses would be on the other side.
Our senses go deep within us and they do exist on the other side, only the dynamics are different.
Seeing without a human body is a lot more vivid and dynamic than seeing through physical eyeballs
from within a human body. This is true of all of our senses.

We have outer sight and we have inner sight, we can feel with our hands and we can feel with our heart,
all of our senses go beyond this physical world but they take on different characteristics outside of our
human body than they were in our human body. One might say that outside of our human body our senses
take on awesome characteristics.

As far as what we call “soul,” that is the eternal fire, the eternal flame that burns within us. It is the fire
which melts away the dross in our life and purifies us. A fire that transforms us and will only burn us if
we resist. In my experience it is nether hot nor cold but it is made from the fabric of overwhelming,
intoxicating, unconditional love, or incredible unfathomable bliss. An it also has other wonderful
qualities that are beyond words and thoughts.