View Single Post
Old 03-01-2017, 09:40 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatitudePluto
You see, I always hear this, but I just don't get it. I'm not suicidal but if I was, I can guarantee there's not one person on this planet who would care. It has to get pretty bad for someone to want to kill themselves in the first place. Someone has got to be feeling pretty alone to even think of it. Otherwise yes, there'd be too many other people to think about.

All I know is, that the relatives I loved are all gone and the ones left either ignore me, drag me down or in the case of one uncle, my political party would determine whether he cares about me. Every friend I've ever had and every relationship I've had has ended and it's like I don't exist to anybody anymore. Add to that the fact that my life is complete hell no matter what I do.

Yes, it could be worse and I tell myself that every day, but I get pretty down sometimes and it gets tempting to want to be with my deceased loved ones instead of suffering on this terrible planet. But I still don't want to kill myself. I can't imagine what someone who is hurting bad enough to do that must feel.

But I agree, suicide is not the answer.
There are a lot of people that care about you even though they do not know you. There was a man that saved a lot of people from jumping over a cliff. He talked to them and invited them over for a coffee. He was recommended for an award. I care about you and other people even though I do not know you. There are a lot of people that are amazing, wonderful kind people that would help you.