View Single Post
Old 27-02-2017, 02:37 AM
FrankieJG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly
I have four bodies and I'm consciously aware of all of them. One (the oldest) isn't human. It's thirteen feet tall, made of light, and it has two enormous dexterous wings like spread hands covered in "feathery" structures made of light.

This light body is an "angelic" frequency, and it was made to fit my soul, or spirit. My soul was created not long after Earth was made. I'm relatively young ;) The soul who split to make me is forty five billion linear years old (and those are the years we can count reliably, that doesn't take into account the year he's spent outside time or the years spent in the creation cycle where he was born. He's lived (and lives) on every inhabited planet in this universe, including this one. He definitely isn't human! ;)

I've lived all over the place. Literally crossed the universe. I've been out of it and come back, and took on a human body because I wanted to be here. I remember standing on a river of time, looking down at planet Earth. Everything was timeless, I had no single identity. I definitely wasn't a human then ;) I did that for so long I don't even want to try to put a number on it. I blinked and the dozens of souls I was guiding had all lost their bodies and moved on from Earth.

Humans are just animals. Souls are a different matter entirely.

If humans only incarnate as humans, why am I alive in four different dimensions right now, and in an "angels" body??

Just sayin'

Yeah I soo agree with what you said. Humans will not incarnate as humans forever. Animals will not incarnate as animals forever. And every life whether it is as a human, animal or an angel is TEMPORARY and that is why enlightenment is the ultimate happiness of all.

May be I my self have been an animal or an angel in the past but I cannot remember as you do. I am so glad that you commented here because WOW you remember your past incarnations. I have read plenty of near death experiences, and outer body experiences of people who were in coma and many say how light they feel once they detach from the body. And that there is a light above which sometimes our spirit guides help us reach. I would love to know more about your own experiences. And now you see why I asked what IF my TF is from another realm? He could be a floating spirit now, or else an angel.And may I know YOUR opinion on TF reunion?