View Single Post
Old 21-11-2017, 07:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
It is through choice that we explore and determine how we wish to be, not just in a single lifetime but as a soul over many lifetimes. We explore both sides of the coin.
I've seen many lifetimes, a great example of this is a lifetime as a shirtless homeless young man living on the streets somewhere in the Himalaya's, monks would give me food and energy to warm my body.

The next life I was the monk, walking the streets tending to the homeless, the elderly, the lame and the blind, feeding and giving them energy for warmth.

Both sides of the coin explored - the totality of both added to my soul. To Spirit/Soul these expressions like hate/dislike/ etc are just forms of energy - different choices result in different forms of energy - Spirit finds value in all energy though we as humans might find some forms of energy extremely unpleasant and so make different choices resulting in the expression of another energy option.

Spirit plays the Long Game, not a short game and all our incarnations are important and we will experience many things in our human costume as the soul evolves.
Woohoo!