Thread: ouija board..
View Single Post
Old 18-03-2011, 02:11 AM
Master
My mom loved her Ouija board. She was really into things like that. One of her sisters was into seances. I was very young, but my mom always thought the Ouija board worked best if I placed my fingers on it or near it. I really didn't understand back then and didn't pay much attention to her questions or what was going on. But as I grew older, I would 'mess around with it'. My best friend and neighbor started to use it when we were teens. I was 16 and we were asking the typical questions like who we would marry (yawn). I remember feeling like whatever was talking to me had a 'crush' on me and I think I felt 'cool' about it. So this time we were using the ouija board and hand a candle burning. My friend is asking questions and getting answers. I am asking questions and getting odd answers that weren't yes/no type things, but replies that made me go with what was told to me and got me curious. It said that my name was 'yo-yo' and it (whatever was speaking with me) was going to 'reclaim' me in this life. I was upset by that. I tried to steer it back to what I wanted to know, will this boy ask me out,...but the ouija board kept spelling out "I love you" to me. At first I said I love you too, but whenever I would ask a different question, it would tell me it loved me. Then went back to the comments about reclaiming and calling me yo-yo. I got upset, and let it be known my disgust when it repeatedly and quickly spelled out "FUCU, fucu fucu" which I figured was it's way of saying F-you to me. My friend and I both alarmed now asked if there was really a spirit talking to us, to show us a sign with the candle. Mind you i was using a little votive candle, but the flame turned into a blow torch almost to the ceiling with the sound of a blow torch. My friend and I jumped up screaming, knocked the board over...ran out. I came back, and put it in my closet, and then for nights had horrible nightmares. I went to take it out of the closet, I wanted to throw it away, but it was not there. I never found it either. I asked my mom if she took it, she didn't. I never used a ouija board after that, but you know sometimes I feel curious again, but it was too freaky for me.