View Single Post
Old 17-04-2017, 02:55 PM
Master
I was contemplating this the other day and it came to me out of nowhere.

God is always showing Himself but we just aren't listening. You look at the dead carcass of an animal on the road or you hear about children dying in Syria and you shout to the sky "where are you?!!!"

Well see things in this way. You are living currently in a BODY which separates you from others and isolates you in one specific center of consciousness. Imagine you had no body, no circumference, no isolated awareness. Imagine your Consciousness everywhere and centered everywhere. And imagine that awareness vibrating faster than the speed of light.

You are living sluggishly at a lower rate of vibration. Now imagine you are at a higher faster quicker rate of vibration, perhaps a level that is beyond vibration which means beyond Time and Space of any kind.

In the Old Testament God says to Moses, "I have come down to deliver them out of slavery". God didn't "come down" until Moses "went up" and went into deep meditation. God can be more and more manifest or "Show himself or herself" in ourselves if we are to RAISE our energy and consciousness into HIS/HER/IT'S.

It has happened through certain Religious figures in history and it can happen in us but it is more unlikely since we are completely distracted in the most secular, technologically obsessed, materially minded generation in the last 400 years.

You read old Religious books and sometimes it sounds like God was walking with people like some dude. This can't be taken literally but also not taken lightly!! God was walking with ancient people, but remember this is a conscious awareness, an assurance and hope. Not a false hope that pretends there is a friend on your shoulder. No an actual awareness of a Greater Presence that is more present to the Seeker than the seeker's awareness. As I write this it is hard for me to believe this too, but I feel this is the case even though the logical side of my brain is shouting at me as I'm writing this lol.