View Single Post
Old 10-12-2017, 06:05 AM
Guide

I forgot to mention that there was a part of my life... where a lot of things went south... lol I was in the military and I went into a special assignment 4 months early so I could get a big check..... The first day I was there they did a roll call to see verify who was on the pay list.... lol I was the first to sign up and I was not on that sheet... I knew from the very start that I wasn't getting paid a dime especially on time......

After coming back from this mission... the government shutdown..... lol and I was not a priority..... so I did not get paid or there was no movement to even try to pay me... at the same time... I was victimized by identity theft and my bank account was locked for 30-60 days... so what money I had saved up was now unreachable.......... I was also going to school and working a dead end job..... there was a ice storm that came in that was the first time in 30years.... and it was a full on blizzard for 3 days... my car had broken down the day before the blizzard and I could not get it in time before the blizzard and it was out there for a week... untill the ice was warm enough to unmelt my car from a solid block..... then once it was I went there and the car had been impounded..... non the less I was having a very rough time and all I ate was peanut butter lol.... but I was not sad.. I was hopefull and knew the universe loves me... during that time I would go to sleep exhaust... weak and overwhelmed... I remember getting a full back massage from my guardians... which had never surprised me....

I think if you are conscious of them and you give them permission to have a greater prescience in your life that they will do stuff like this if they think it will help lift your spirits... but I also think that when I am not eating a normal diet that I am able to feel and hear them because of being lighter in energy and not filled with all those gmos and chemicals...

just wanted to share another experience with ya!!