View Single Post
Old 11-01-2017, 01:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delsol
Angelic_star; thank you. Your family home sounds very special! Blessed! I know of tours one can take today - from America - to visit such sacred places. Haven't been on one yet, but perhaps some day. I am attaching a painting I did of Sri Yukteswar many years ago. Hope you like it. Have been a devotee since 2001 or so - my kids attend service with me these days. My oldest (10) simply tolerates it (she's Aquarius) but my 7 year old Sag boy meditates with the adults like a pro. Ha ha.

Thank you Clover! My energy is **** at the moment, due to the divorce and realization that I have spent 23 years as a co-dependent to an inverted narcissist who left me without warning for a relationship with a psychopath, all energies in my sphere related to my growing up in an alcoholic home - which I surely had to experience, likely due to my neglecting my family in a past life - lol! But I am ever fresh, ever new - growing. Had never heard of Adyshanti before, but will look him up.

Delsol ^_^

Thank you so much for replying. The painting is awesome, I like it very very much, you have absolutely captured the essence of him. His blessings are definitely there for you ^_^ <3
you are so talented <3 thank you so much sharing. Maybe you have already visited India in previous lifetimes and so now all the masters are calling you again hehe. My friends who have a connection with India, they sometimes recall lifetimes in India.
I send you so so much love, and hope you find so much bliss and blessings of all the masters.
Sending you much love , have a blessed day :)