View Single Post
Old 26-09-2016, 06:05 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by eleven33
Has anyone questioned that we might be actually living in hell at this very moment?

There's an article which explains this very well , can't post links so you should google "The Joy of Realizing That This Place Is Hell"

TLDR , we live in a savage world where anything could happen to make you suffer , happiness is short lived almost non existent for some individuals , we lie to ourselves that everything will be ok while life beats us up

I'm not religious , I consider myself agnostic and I don't really understand why do we exist in such a place.

I was just about to say this.

I believe the bible has been rewritten so many times and so the truth has been skewered a bit through cultural and language barriers...through time, and well because 'the winners of war write history.'

So I believe 70 to 80 percent of the bible is correct, if you read between the lines.

Anyway, the bible says God cast the Devil out of heaven, and although rules the underworld, the Devil could freely tread in and out of Eden. Also, when God called a meeting for angels, the Devil also showed up.

But 'thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.'

We are eternal souls, but we are not perfect (yet, and have not full ascended) and we reincarnate over and over, enslaved by the dark ones here on earth. We experience death and pain. This is hell to me. We reincarnate to learn our lessons for what seems like an eternity, painful experiences and sacrifices to better ourselves.

And it's almost over. We will truly see heaven soon when Ascension comes to full circle. Our sufferings will end and the sacrifices will no longer be necessary as every single life form will be treated respectfully and equally :)

They say that real hell is in your mind.

I've read also as some people stated that what you believe will manifest after you die, until you let it go and move on. So if you believe in a hell, you will make yourself suffer, lol

It can't get any worse than this, where some people live comfortably and others have absolutely no will or choice, no freedom, only knowing hunger and pain.

The bible often contradicts itself, saying that God is a loving God, yet saying that God is a jealous one. Love is all things good and kind. If it hurts, it's not love.
If Jesus turned his cheek to his enemies, yet God punishes souls eternally in hell...it is all very wrong. When I questioned all this, I very well know that we are already experiencing hell. On earth.