View Single Post
Old 07-07-2019, 04:38 PM
Master
For the longest time I didn't want anything to do with guides. I wanted to be left alone. This had to do with me always sensing beings around me, I've always felt watched, never alone, even as a child.
I didn't have it during married years as my husband shielded me.

I think this was partly my guides but also other beings as I was like a light in the dark, attracting moths until I learnt to shield and ground at age 36/37.
Then that feeling went. Now, if I do feel that, I know it's time to sage. It never feels like that when it's my guides or angels. They don't feel like an intrusion, not even mildly.

I have had my gran from dad's side around for a good 10 year to protect me and to send me unconditional love. I was going through a very rough time. When that was sorted, she left and that felt okay.
As for the rest I didn't want guides. I wanted privacy and to be left alone.
Until some 6 years ago I think. I now am open, don't feel it's an intrusion anymore.
Last November I clearly saw and felt my Guardian Angel during a meditation with Kyle Gray on that subject. I also got his name. It felt so good, very emotional!
Now I regularly check in with him, address him, even if I don't always feel him, I know he's there with me and for me.
Guides I'm not entirely sure who or what. I know they're around me, but I don't specifically feel them or one of them and that's fine.
My dad is around me at times too. Shortly after he passed away he was with me quite often, now a bit less.
And I know there's a woman with me, an elderly woman.

I've asked to get a sign if my angel was indeed with me. I got an instant nudge on my shoulder. Really soft and loving. So soft that I wondered if I'd imagined it, but I hadn't.
Another time I hadn't asked anything, was watching a movie at night, and suddenly I got a shove in the lower back, through my chair as I was seated. That one had me jump. It wasn't gentle.
I've also had the bedroom light started to flicker on and off real fast when I kept drawing cards on an issue, getting carried away. It sounded like there was a huge moth inside the lamp glass. Scared the Bejesus out of me, haha, both the flickering and that sound.
As soon as I stopped with the card, as I assumed it was a sign to quit doing that, the lamp stopped doing that. When I continued with the cards it started again. I said "Message understood!"
Next night the same thing. I stopped asking questions on that issue altogether. Never ever had that problem again, the same light bulb is still in there, 6 yrs later.
So you don't always have to feel them to know they're there.