View Single Post
Old 06-07-2019, 04:36 PM
Master
Lucky... Although I don't have one to one conversations with my support team yet! So many things have happened to me, as I think special things will have happened to you if you want to share.

I also see sparkles when discussing with my 'team' in my small conservatory late in the evening when wife has gone to bed, have to mainly do talking alone or in my mind or wife asks me who are you talking to now lol, seriously she's getting used to me chatting now. But if it's advice on 'well being of people' in general, to help people - and I say what do you think of that idea, lights flicker across the inner roof, not always, sometimes.

I seen shears I was holding in my hand in the garden- sharp heavy cutters pointed down and I had slippers on, don't ask me why I had slippers on that one time lol - and I seen it all in slow motion as the shears slipped from my fingers, then detoured from stabbing my toes, amazing and thank you for that I wrote in my diary.

I tell you soon amazing events how I got our little precious dog, his name's Billy, I call him Billy Miracle. You got any life stories to share?